OIT-Camden supports several computer areas and print stations scattered around campus in addition to the Rutgers Student Computer Lab located in the Robeson Library.
Express Computers & Printers
Various locations on campus have express computers and print stations, enabling students to print from either the express computer itself or from a laptop using the laptop printing service on campus. The locations of the stations are:
- In the BSB lobby
- In the Campus Center on the lower level next to the vending machines
- In The Corner C-Store at the Campus Center along the wall nearest to Third Street
- In Room 200F of the Graduate Residence Hall, 330 Cooper St.
- In the Armitage lobby (printer only)
The express computers are designed with the same limited software suites and timed 15 minutes of use as found on the express computers in the computer lab in the library.
Law School Printers
Printers are placed in various locations in the East and West buildings. These printers include:
- Five HP LaserJet P4015 duplex printers
- One HP LaserJet P4515 duplex printer on the West Building third floor
The apartment lounge area has six HP computers running Windows 7 and one HP LaserJet P4015 duplex printer.
The Towers third-floor lounge has eight HP computers running Windows 7 and one HP LaserJet P4015 duplex printer.